GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022 Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GPSSB) has published an Advertisement for the Gram Sevak Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Motabhaiyt regularly to get the latest updates.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022 Overview
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 1571 Posts of Gram Sevak
69 in Ahmedabad, 45 in Amreli, 80 in Anand, 47 in Aravalli, 86 in Banaskantha, 66 in Bharuch, 14 in Bhavnagar, 10 in Botad, 34 in Junagadh, 50 in Dahod, 14 in Devbhoomi Dwarka, 11 in Dangs, 50 in Gandhinagar, 38 in Gir Somnath, 16 in Jamnagar, 37 in Junagadh, 83 in Kutch, 87 in Kheda, 27 in Mahisagar, 47 in Mehsana, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi, 10 in Botad, 34 in Dahod, 14 in Devbhoomi Dwarka, 11 in Dang, 50 in Gandhinagar, 38 in Gir Somnath, 16 in Jamnagar, 37 in Junagadh, 83 in Kutch, 87 in Kheda, 27 in Mahisagar, 47 in Mahisagar, 44 in Mehsana, 27 in Morbi, 27 in Morbi. A total of 1571 vacancies are 52 in Rajkot, 37 in Sabarkantha, 85 in Surat, 55 in Surendranagar, 63 in Tapi, 58 in Vadodara and 82 in Valsad.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
As per the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board notification, overall 1571 vacancies are allotted for this Gram Sevak recruitment. Post-wise And District wise vacancy details are given below.
- Ahmedabad: 69 Posts
- Amreli: 45 Posts
- Anand: 80 Post
- Aravalli: 47 Posts
- Banaskantha: 86 Posts
- Bharuch: 66 Posts
- Bhavnagar: 14 Posts
- Botad: 10 Posts
- Chhota Udepur: 34 Posts
- Dahod: 50 Posts
- Devbhoomi Dwarka: 14 Post
- Dang: 11 Posts
- Gandhinagar: 50 Posts
- Gir Somnath: 38 Posts
- Jamnagar: 16 Posts
- Junagadh: 37 Posts
- Kutch: 83 Posts
- Kheda: 87 Posts
- Mahisagar:27 Post
- Mehsana: 44 Posts
- Morbi: 27 Posts
- Narmada: 19 Post
- Navsari: 80 Posts
- Panchmahal: 39 Post
- Patan: 69 Post
- Porbandar: 17 Posts
- Rajkot: 52 Posts
- Sabarkantha:37 Posts
- Surat: 85 Posts
- Surendranagar: 55 Post
- Tapi: 63 Post
- Vadodara: 58 Posts
- Valsad: 62 Posts
GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 36 Years
- Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules.
- Gram Sevak: Bachelor of Rural Studies (except Bachelor of Rural Studies in Home Science)/B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.E. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India ; or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 ; or
(b) Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture or Agriculture Engineering or Agro-processing or Polytechnic Diploma in Agriculture Co-operation Banking and Marketing obtained from any of the Agriculture Universities incorporated or established by or under the Central Agriculture Universities Act or a State Agriculture Universities Act in India;”
A candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of computer applications as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967; and
A candidate shall possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Syllabus
- Total papers: 1
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- General knowledge & General Awareness: 20 marks
- Gujarati Language & Grammar: 15 Marks
- English Language & Grammar: 15 Marks
- Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification: 50 Marks
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- The cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022 Fees
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Service Charge
- SC, ST, SEBC, PH/ Ex-servicemen: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
|GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022 Dates|
|Detailed Notification Date||27-3-2022|
|OJAS Gujarat Gram Sevak Online Form Starting Date||30-3-2022|
|GPSSB Gram Sevak Form Last Date||15-4-2022|
|Deadline for payment of application fee||15-4-2022|
|OJAS Gujarat Gram Sevak Exam Date 2022||–|
|Release GPSSB Admit Card Date||–|
Before Applying For This Gram Sevak Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table. You Can Apply For the GPSSB Gram Sevak Job From the Below Link. Last Date For Apply Online Is 15.04.2022.
Official Notification : Download
Apply online : Click Here